photosmidwest

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Housewives of New York, New Jersey and Basketball Wives: I Am So Late to the Party!

I am so late to the party with these fabulous shows. Now I see that Bethany of HONY will have her own spin off show about her getting married. However, I watched both shows on Bravo last night and I could not stop watching! Granted, I had seen the HONY but last night was my first time watching Housewives of New Jersey and I just don't know how Danielle puts herself through all of that. It is clear that certain women cannot be involved with her but she is still open to to them, fueling the gossip about her. Danielle's daughter is gorgeous but she should listen to her about who to let into her life. Some folks are like oil and water and just don't mix–no matter what.
Now, I know all of the shows I am watching are probably last season old but like I said, I am so late to the party.
I saw Basketball Wives on BET last weekend and I didn't even know a woman can be a size negative! I am not familiar with all of the names but the tiny girl who is cute went shopping with the tall one who wants separate wings for her and her spouse(?) and the transformation was magnificent. All of the women featured on these shows offer a glimpse into their fabulous lives and how they handle adversity. I also watch Tiny & Toya on BET. I like that show because the women are doing things like opening businesses and helping their family achieve goals. Tiny & Toya also offer that glimpse behind otherwise closed doors. I really am anxious to see how the nail shop develops the story line. Really great television watching.
BlipFM Song of the Day: http://ping.fm/zYKGE

No comments:

iframe src="//rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?o=1&p=45&l=ur1&category=primediscounted&banner=15JPEDP96DVN393Z8N02&f=ifr&linkID=7b1459e251585280c07ed3f766c62486&t=buymyamazon-20&tracking_id=buymyamazon-20" width="192" height="53" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" style="border:none;" frameborder="0">

Telegraph Barack Obama

Video - CNNMoney.com

starbulletin.com | Local News Hawaii